Re: [genpcncfir] Whitehurst

  • claude.white@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 16, 2009
      Does any of your research on the Whitehurst families from Pitt and Edgecombe include any of the African-American Whitehursts which I am researching?

      From: Martha-Gay Morton < marthagay.morton@... >
      Subject: [genpcncfir] Whitehurst
      To: Edgecombe_Wilson_Nash_Halifax@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, September 5, 2009, 1:51 PM

      Anyone researching WHITEHURST family of Pitt and Edgecombe Counties. I am working with a WILLIAMS researcher from OHIO who is interested in a joint effort. She is particularly interested in ARTHUR  and his children. I have some information which I am glad to share.
      Thanks. Martha-Gay  Morton