Evelyn BAILEY Hendricks 27 Oct 09

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2009
      Hello Tom....
      Thanks for advising us of Evelyn's demise....... She was and always will be..... such an inspiration to other family researchers. She has been a valued member of our genealogy group from 'day one' and will be sorely missed.
      Please excuse this late response to your notice..... I'm at my Beach Home trying to "undo hurricane damages" ........ was absolutely devastated when I heard the sad news. I knew she was ill.... but NEVER imagine the outcome......
      however........
      we can only be happy for her..... it's just those of us left behind to mourn that makes it sad.....
      My condolences to ALL of your family....... Your Mother was VERY SPECIAL!!! She will always be with you, only not in person.
      Jewelle Baker
      Owner/Moderator
      GenealogyPCNCFIR

      jewellebaker@...
      jewelle@...
      Main SURNAMES;
      CANNON; COX; JACKSON; McLAWHORN (all sp); WINGATE ++++

      Your notice to GenPCNCFIR:

      I am sending this to everyone on my mother's email list. My mother, Evelyn
      Bailey Hendricks passed away on October 27, 2009. She enjoyed her time with
      her email friends and her genealogical research. Link to obituary:

      http://www.jonesfh.org/obituaries.php?page=0
      <http://www.jonesfh.org/obituaries.php?page=0&op=view&id=1090>
      &op=view&id=1090

      Tom Hendricks