Fw: DAR Genealogical Research System Public WebSite

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2009
      Hello Group....
      Hope all of you enjoyed Thanksgiving Holidays, surrounded by loving
      family, tender memories and 'tall tales' of our dearly departed ones.
      Below is long-awaited news of DAR 'happenings' which
      will benefit many researchers. Enjoy and use!
      Thank you Rose and Eric.
      Jewelle

      jewellebaker@...
      jewelle@...
      Main SURNAMES;
      CANNON; COX; JACKSON; McLAWHORN (all sp); WINGATE ++++