Re: [genpcncfir] MAYO

  • Martha-Gay Morton
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 25, 2009
      Barb, Trish and Judy,
      Thank you one and all for your response to my Mayo querry. I think the Windham connection is probably the one as some of the deeds connected to this Mayo land mention 'Windham's line'. The map collection is a great resource. It will be an imense help with all my research. I pulled up the Hardee/Hardy info from the 'net'. There is probably a connection to another Mayo family that held land in 'lower coneto' as did the Hardy family. Thanks again and a Happy turkey Day. This site and its members are one of my many blessings!
      Martha-Gay