Re: [genpcncfir]

  • Trish Worthington Cobb
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2009
      Tom,
      Your mother was very generous in sharing and helping many of us to
      find information about our ancestors. I remember how she shared her
      detailed memories of growing up in the town of Saratoga. She helped me
      to find information on some of my relatives who lived near Saratoga.
      My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family in your loss.
      You were blessed to have her for your mother.
      Trish

      On Nov 1, 2009, at 3:30 PM, Evelyn Hendricks wrote:

      > Thendricks1@...

    • cheryl rhoden
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 1, 2009
        Dear Tom,

        I join in adding our condolences on the passage of your Mother. I know how much pleasure I get from my email friends doing our research together. It was lovely to read that it also brought her pleasure.

        Our warm regards and prayers to your family on your loss. Cheryl Rhoden

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 2, 2009
          Tom,

          I will miss your mother.  We shared lots of information.
           Paula Baker

          Thomas Mann