Re: [genpcncfir]

  • Judy N. Lewis
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2009
      Sorry to  hear of the loss of your mother.  We apprecited her contributions to our genealogical research.  Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

      Judy Lewis

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 1, 2009
        Tom,
        Your mother was very generous in sharing and helping many of us to
        find information about our ancestors. I remember how she shared her
        detailed memories of growing up in the town of Saratoga. She helped me
        to find information on some of my relatives who lived near Saratoga.
        My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family in your loss.
        You were blessed to have her for your mother.
        Trish

        On Nov 1, 2009, at 3:30 PM, Evelyn Hendricks wrote:

        > Thendricks1@...

      • cheryl rhoden
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 1, 2009
          Dear Tom,

          I join in adding our condolences on the passage of your Mother. I know how much pleasure I get from my email friends doing our research together. It was lovely to read that it also brought her pleasure.

          Our warm regards and prayers to your family on your loss. Cheryl Rhoden

          Thendricks1@ ec.rr.com

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 2, 2009
            Tom,

            I will miss your mother.  We shared lots of information.
             Paula Baker

            Thomas Mann