  • Evelyn Hendricks
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1 12:30 PM
      I am sending this to everyone on my mother's email list. My mother, Evelyn
      Bailey Hendricks passed away on October 27, 2009. She enjoyed her time with
      her email friends and her genealogical research. Link to obituary:

      http://www.jonesfh.org/obituaries.php?page=0
      <http://www.jonesfh.org/obituaries.php?page=0&op=view&id=1090>
      &op=view&id=1090

      Tom Hendricks

      Thendricks1@...

    • Judy N. Lewis
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 1 12:39 PM
        Sorry to  hear of the loss of your mother.  We apprecited her contributions to our genealogical research.  Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

        Judy Lewis

        I am sending this to everyone on my mother's email list. My mother, Evelyn
        Bailey Hendricks passed away on October 27, 2009. She enjoyed her time with
        her email friends and her genealogical research. Link to obituary:

        http://www.jonesfh.org/obituaries.php?page=0
        < http://www.jonesfh.org/obituaries.php?page=0&op=view&id=1090 >
        &op=view&id=1090

        Tom Hendricks

        Thendricks1@...

      • Trish Worthington Cobb
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 1 1:56 PM
          Tom,
          Your mother was very generous in sharing and helping many of us to
          find information about our ancestors. I remember how she shared her
          detailed memories of growing up in the town of Saratoga. She helped me
          to find information on some of my relatives who lived near Saratoga.
          My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family in your loss.
          You were blessed to have her for your mother.
          Trish

          On Nov 1, 2009, at 3:30 PM, Evelyn Hendricks wrote:

          > Thendricks1@...

        • cheryl rhoden
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 1 2:02 PM
            Dear Tom,

            I join in adding our condolences on the passage of your Mother. I know how much pleasure I get from my email friends doing our research together. It was lovely to read that it also brought her pleasure.

            Our warm regards and prayers to your family on your loss. Cheryl Rhoden

            Thendricks1@ ec.rr.com

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 2 1:37 PM
              Tom,

              I will miss your mother.  We shared lots of information.
               Paula Baker

              Thomas Mann