Re: [genpcncfir] Whitehurst

  • Linda Dail
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 10, 2009
      I found a photo of an ETHEL WHITEHURST in my grandmother's papers.  She is in the photo with one of my relatives, Vera Williams, Craven County, NC.  If anyone knows who this Ethel Whitehurst is, her husband's name, etc.  I am interested.  I will also send a copy of the photo to any of her relatives.  I believe the time frame to be around 1910.

      Linda Dail - Researching: ALLEN, ALEXANDER, BERRY, DAIL,DEAL, EXUM, FORREST, HASELDEN,HUNNINGS, McCOTTER, SANDERS, SPEIGHT,TURNAGE, WILLIAMS

      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 15, 2009
        I have researched the Whitehurst family and published a book.  Have your friend contact me and I will share with her all that I have on her line.

      • claude.white@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 16, 2009
          Does any of your research on the Whitehurst families from Pitt and Edgecombe include any of the African-American Whitehursts which I am researching?