Fleming/Whichard Family

    Message 1 of 15 , Sep 9, 2009
      http://www.mindspring.com/~jtfleming/nf-4.htm
       Paula Baker

      Thomas Mann

      Message 2 of 15 , Sep 9, 2009
         http://www.clantonadvertiser.com/news/2009/aug/24/cemetery-dedication-honor-late-patriot/
        Paula Baker

        Thomas Mann

        ________________________________
        From: cheryl rhoden <rhodenccc@...>
        To: genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com
        Sent: Wednesday, September 9, 2009 2:41:56 PM
        Subject: Re: [genpcncfir] Cemetery Survey Book

        Hi Bill and Paula ,,, We are still looking for the gravesite of the John Moore that died in Pitt Co in 1815. So far, we have only found one that is buried in a schoolyard in Durham not Pitt. Any hints as to how to figure out who owned that property in 1815 in Durham are appreciated.

        Paula ,, My Tyson was Betsy Tyson Briley or Braley the mother of Unity/Eunice/ Unicy Braley. Unicy married  married Caleb Moore.

        Bill, I recall you telling me that you were trying to find a Moore graveyard that sounded approximate to where our Moores were along the Tar River near Grindles Creek. I can send you all we have on that if you're going back out on the hunt. And, thank you for all your work.

        best to all, Cheryl Rhoden

        Researching:  Rhoden/Moore/ Raulerson/ Johns/Crews/ Sweat/Tyson/ Music/Dowling/ Weeks/O'Steen and more in NC, SC, GA, FL.

        ____________ _________ _________ __
        Message 3 of 15 , Sep 9, 2009
          http://www.wisecountytexas.info/genweb/moore.htm
           Paula Baker

          Thomas Mann

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 15 , Sep 9, 2009
            I think that was not your John Moore I just posted, but the info is exhaustive at that site.
             Paula Baker

            Thomas Mann

            ________________________________

            Message 5 of 15 , Sep 9, 2009
              http://www.eastcarolinaroots.com/research/humphrey/Wetherington%20Family%20of%20Tuscarora.pdf
               Paula Baker

              Thomas Mann

            • cheryl rhoden
              Message 6 of 15 , Sep 9, 2009
                I think it isn't our John Moore as well. But, its interesting nonetheless, so thank you. cheryl

              • JGrimes227@aol.com
                Message 7 of 15 , Sep 9, 2009
                  Bill - my apology - I typed DC when it should have been NC (Washington
                  NC in Beaufort County)