Re: [genpcncfir] Cemetery Survey Book

    Message 1 of 15 , Sep 9, 2009
      If you will send me the name of the cemetery, I will see what I can find online.  I have very sneaky internet ways:).
       Paula Baker

      Thomas Mann

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 15 , Sep 9, 2009
        Hi Bill and Paula ,,, We are still looking for the gravesite of the John Moore that died in Pitt Co in 1815. So far, we have only found one that is buried in a schoolyard in Durham not Pitt. Any hints as to how to figure out who owned that property in 1815 in Durham are appreciated.

        Paula ,, My Tyson was Betsy Tyson Briley or Braley the mother of Unity/Eunice/Unicy Braley. Unicy married  married Caleb Moore.

        Bill, I recall you telling me that you were trying to find a Moore graveyard that sounded approximate to where our Moores were along the Tar River near Grindles Creek. I can send you all we have on that if you're going back out on the hunt. And, thank you for all your work.

        best to all, Cheryl Rhoden

        Researching:  Rhoden/Moore/Raulerson/Johns/Crews/Sweat/Tyson/Music/Dowling/Weeks/O'Steen and more in NC, SC, GA, FL.

        ________________________________

        ____________ _________ _________ __

        Message 3 of 15 , Sep 9, 2009
          This is a link for NC structures, including churches and cemeteries.  When you click one of the links, I takes you to a map.

          http://structural.worldcitydb.com/north_carolina_in_united_states_state.aspx
           Paula Baker

          Thomas Mann

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 15 , Sep 9, 2009
            http://www.therestorationmovement.com/clark,genw.htm
             Paula Baker

            Thomas Mann

            Message 5 of 15 , Sep 9, 2009
              http://www.mindspring.com/~jtfleming/nf-4.htm
               Paula Baker

              Thomas Mann

              Message 6 of 15 , Sep 9, 2009
                 http://www.clantonadvertiser.com/news/2009/aug/24/cemetery-dedication-honor-late-patriot/
                Paula Baker

                Thomas Mann

                ________________________________

                Message 7 of 15 , Sep 9, 2009
                  http://www.wisecountytexas.info/genweb/moore.htm
                   Paula Baker

                  Thomas Mann

                  ________________________________

                  Message 8 of 15 , Sep 9, 2009
                    I think that was not your John Moore I just posted, but the info is exhaustive at that site.
                     Paula Baker

                    Thomas Mann

                    ________________________________

                    Message 9 of 15 , Sep 9, 2009
                      http://www.eastcarolinaroots.com/research/humphrey/Wetherington%20Family%20of%20Tuscarora.pdf
                       Paula Baker

                      Thomas Mann

                    • cheryl rhoden
                      Message 10 of 15 , Sep 9, 2009
                        I think it isn't our John Moore as well. But, its interesting nonetheless, so thank you. cheryl

                      • JGrimes227@aol.com
                        Message 11 of 15 , Sep 9, 2009
                          Bill - my apology - I typed DC when it should have been NC (Washington
                          NC in Beaufort County)