Matthews question

  • mrsjcd3
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2009
      I have recently seen where my ancestors William Whitt Mathews and Jeannette Louise Bryan were supposedly married in WV even though the entirety of their lives were in & around Pitt county. (1850's to 1920's) I had thought they were married at a Flat Swamp Baptist Church. Anyone familiar with the church? I think it would have been between Bethel & Robersonville.
      DeeAnn