My E-mail address?

  • Jim Miller
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 16, 2009
      This seems to be showing focusoninfinity@... which is the one I mostly use; sometimes I still use azurealoft@.... I've retired to Southport, N.C. My Pitt/Dobbs families are: Wooten, Forbes, Murphy/Murphey, Roach, Johnson; with kin: Cox, May, et al.
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 17, 2009
        See the space between the @ sign and the h?  And the one between the . and the c in the hotmail address?  That's something yahoo does to keep illegal programs from sweeping the internet for email addresses.
         Paula Baker

        Thomas Mann

        ________________________________
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 17, 2009
          All these tips are very useful. Thanks to everyone. I will ask my cousin that has Huxford to doublecheck the spelling on the entry that mentions Bayard. That court case in Pitt that mentions a Bayard does make it seem likely that it may have existed at one time.

          Paula:  I have a Betsy Tyson Briley wife of Solomon Briley. Their daughter Unicy (or Unity) married Caleb Moore who had the property on "Bayard's Branch." We have quite a bit of info on Caleb if you're interested.
          Thanks again everyone. best, cheryl o7o

          Researching: Moore/Rhoden/Raulerson/Johns/Music/O'Steen/Altman/Davis/Dowling/Weeks/ and more.

          ________________________________

          ____________ _________ _________ __
          This seems to be showing focusoninfinity@ hotmail.com which is the one I mostly use; sometimes I still use azurealoft@yahoo. com. I've retired to Southport, N.C. My Pitt/Dobbs families are: Wooten, Forbes, Murphy/Murphey, Roach, Johnson; with kin: Cox, May, et al.

        • Jim M.
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 17, 2009
            Did not see the spaces (full or half?) in the address, but find the concept reasonable. There is a website that uses two "@@" in a row.

            To: genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com

            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 17, 2009
              Whoops, I posted this in the wrong thread. So, it is again in the right thread. cheryl

              ________________________________

              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 17, 2009
                My wife's first husband was Patrick Dowling of Southport, N.C. Deb and Patrick moved to San Francisco and divorced.

                To: genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com
                From: rhodenccc@...
                Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 09:05:27 -0700
                Subject: [genpcncfir] Bayard Branch

                Message 7 of 7 , Jul 17, 2009
                  We have numerous connections with Dowlings both in NC and later in GA/FL. Dowling women married into our Moore/Rhoden and Raulerson lines.
                  Cheryl o7o

                  My wife's first husband was Patrick Dowling of Southport, N.C. Deb and Patrick moved to San Francisco and divorced.

                  To: genpcncfir@yahoogro ups.com
                  From: rhodenccc@yahoo. com
                  Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 09:05:27 -0700

                  http://windowslive. com/Tutorial/ Hotmail/QuickAdd ?ocid=TXT_ TAGLM_WL_ HM_Tutorial_ QuickAdd_ 062009