Digital Library

  • cheryl rhoden
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 16, 2009
      Here is a link to the Eastern NC Digital Library. Its quite useful and searchable. Hope it helps someone.

      http://digital.lib.ecu/historyfiction/

      Cheryl o7o
    • JGrimes227@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 16, 2009
        The link below is not correct - goes to message saying this account does
        not exist on two different browsers. Please try again.

        In a message dated 6/16/2009 10:52:00 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
        rhodenccc@... writes:

        _http://digital.http://digital.http://_
        (http://digital.lib.ecu/historyfiction/)

        Steps!
        (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221823265x1201398681/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=Jun
        eExcfooterNO62)

      • cheryl rhoden
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 16, 2009
          Sorry:  I am rather famous or infamous for my broken links. But, I have good intentions. Try this:

          http://digital.lib.ecu.edu/historyfiction/

          I promise to get a new Rx for my glasses. Let me know if it works or not. I've been spending a bunch of free time on this site and it is a wonderful resource.  I have learned you have to go back to the beginning of your search to enter a new name. It pulls up old will abstracts, court cases and so much more. Give a yell if this one doesn't work and I'll pull out some more hair and try to correct. best, cheryl o7o

          ************ **An Excellent Credit Score is 750. See Yours in Just 2 Easy