Chronicle Index Responce

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2009
      Bill Arnold wrote:

      Jewell - Do the Pitt County Chronicles have an index of included
      names? Bill Arnold
      ***********************

      Yes, Bill......

      You can access the Chronicles information in our Files...... BUT, you will need an Yahoo ID in order to do so. Click on the below to obtain one..... and Group.... any of you without an Yahoo ID ..... please follow suit..... Your Genpcncfir membership will be enhanced!!

      Whew!! that's a long one.... but Copy and Paste if you can't click on it.

      Also..... information re: Chronicles access is included in each of our emails at bottom of message.... just scroll down.

      If you have trouble, email me privately and I'll be glad to help when I return.

      Jewelle

      jewellebaker@...
      jewelle@...
      Main SURNAMES;
      CANNON; COX; JACKSON; McLAWHORN (all sp); WINGATE ++++