Re: Pitt Co Chronicles

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10 3:28 PM
      Deborah....
      Guess you can tell that I'm just getting around to reading my eMail.......
      ....... but, guess what!!
      Today I purchased mail boxes from the Post Office to be able to send these books out.
      I'm sending you both of them in honor of your daughter.....
      Leaving now to meet Contractors at my beach home (hurricane damage repairs)
      and will mail them from there.
      Enjoy! ... and remember Lynn... we do, she was a valued member of our dynamic Group!
      Jewelle

      jewellebaker@...
      jewelle@...
      Main SURNAMES;
      CANNON; COX; JACKSON; McLAWHORN (all sp); WINGATE ++++