Fw: [RAOGK-Req] North Carolina Pitt

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2009
      Hello Groups....
      Perhaps some of you might have information for the below RAOGK
      request....... your help will be much appreciated as my RAOGK Request list
      is on a "first-come-first-serve" basis and is on a 2 month time frame!
      Hope everyone is experiencing a healthy, successful researching ....
      summer!!!
      Jewelle

      jewellebaker@...
      jewelle@...
      Main SURNAMES;
      CANNON; COX; JACKSON; McLAWHORN (all sp); WINGATE ++++