Re: [genpcncfir] Does Anyone Know Where to Buy "The Lewis McGlohon(McLawhorn)...

  • JGrimes227@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2009
      Did you try an inter-library loan??? Unless this book is exempt for
      library loans, they will send it right to your door.

      In a message dated 6/3/2009 10:23:18 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      wbk99@... writes:

      There is a section in Ms. Leah McGlohon's book on the McGlohon,
      McLawhorn and Worthington families. It is a 9 page section.
      This section starts by stating that Lewis McGlohon is a son of
      Luke and Mary "Molsey" Stocks McGlohon.

      I have her books in two separate books. One on the Worthingtons and the
      other on McGlohon/McLawhornso

      Looking back further in the book I note that it say Luke McGlohon was
      probably the fifth child of George and _____ Stocks? McGlohon.

      George McGlohon was identified as the first ancestor of the writer
      (Leah McGlohon). She also mentions a John McGlohon maybe as
      father of George and Jeremiah. John sold the same amount of land for
      the same price to George and Jeremiah. The three could be brothers.

      Bill