Does Anyone Know Where to Buy "The Lewis McGlohon(McLawhorn) Family and Ancestry

  • rmclawhorn1
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2009
      The only copy of this book I can find online is in the East Carolina Library. I live in Columbia, SC but don't want to drive 4 hours and waste an entire weekend just to read the book in the library.

      Let me know if you have any information on where to acquire this book.
    • Bill Kittrell
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2009
        There is a section in Ms. Leah McGlohon's book on the McGlohon,
        McLawhorn and Worthington families. It is a 9 page section.
        This section starts by stating that Lewis McGlohon is a son of
        Luke and Mary "Molsey" Stocks McGlohon.

        I have her books in two separate books. One on the Worthingtons and the
        other on McGlohon/McLawhorns.

        Looking back further in the book I note that it say Luke McGlohon was
        probably the fifth child of George and _____ Stocks? McGlohon.

        George McGlohon was identified as the first ancestor of the writer
        (Leah McGlohon). She also mentions a John McGlohon maybe as
        father of George and Jeremiah. John sold the same amount of land for
        the same price to George and Jeremiah. The three could be brothers.

        Bill