Re: [genpcncfir] Re: Joseph Page

    Message 1 of 6 , May 28, 2009
      That could be a child of Cherry Baker and Joseph Page.  Cherry was widowed pretty early.  She was the daughter of Elder Jesse Baker of the Primitive Baptist Church and Mary "Polly"  Cherry.  Jesse Baker remarried in Wilson Co after Polly's death.  In the past I have communicated with some of the Pages.  We just can't make any headway going farther than Jesse's generation.  Jesse is in the 1850 Greene Co census, but moved to Wilson later with his family.  He was an elder at White Oak and other places.
       Paula Baker

      Thomas Mann

      Message 2 of 6 , May 29, 2009
        mY pAGES SEEM TO BE MID-100'A rOCKINGHAM cO., n.c. tHE pITT cO tYSON FAMILY i THINK CONNECTED THERE WITH ONE OF THESE, mURPGEY, wOOTEN, fORBES, rOACH. jIM

        To: genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com