Reunion for the descendants of John Moore and Nancy O'Steen

  • rhodenccc
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2009
      This reunion will be held Oct. 24, 2009 at the Cat Creek Primitive Baptish Church in Lowndes Co. Ga.

      If you're interested in being placed on the invitation mailing list, please email your address to me privately and I'll forward it for you and put you in touch with one of the event organizers.
      best, Cheryl Rhoden

      Researching: Moore/Rhoden/Raulerson/Johns/Altman/Davis/Music/Dowling among others