Re: [genpcncfir] Look up please Joseph Franks

  • Shade Barnes
    Message 1 of 5 , May 16, 2009
      Shade was born and raised in Pamlico Co, NC. A community called Cash Corner, after Shade and I married, I am his 2 wife we came back and lived in his home place.
      From: shadebarnes@...
      Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 14:23:56 -0400

      Mr. Miller,

      My husband Shade Barnes, I dugged around with my husband's family tree a little. Shadrack Ball was his grandfather. I do not remember any Wootens in the family line. Small world.

      From: shadebarnes@...

      Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 12:31:56 -0400

      Subject: [genpcncfir] Look up please Joseph Franks

      I need a look up on some of my ancestors.

      Joseph Franks married Mary Margaret Paul on Dec 31, 1853 in Craven Co, NC. I need to know who her parents were.

      Their children were Joseph P. Franks, Lucy C. Franks, Noah A. Franks, Daniel E. Franks.

      After Joseph Franks and Mary Margaret were married they showed up in Bladen Co, NC in 1880 census. I need info on what happened to the children, did they marry if so who and did they stay around Bladen Co, NC.

      Thank you all

      Yahoo! Groups Links