Re: [genpcncfir] Daniel (b ca 1830) & Grizzie /Grizza (b ca 1825) MOYE – GREENE County, N C

    Message 1 of 4 , May 6, 2009
      Her maiden name was Morris, according to Peyton's death certificate. Will send you the certificate privately.

      Paula Baker

      Thomas Mann

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 4 , May 6, 2009
        Paula Baker

        Thomas Mann

        Message 3 of 4 , May 6, 2009
          Not sure, but I think the (white) 1800's Tyson family in Pitt Co., N.C., were kin to my Wooten, Roach, Murphy, etc., families there?

          To: genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com
          From: paulabaker69@...
          Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 05:31:52 -0700
          Subject: [genpcncfir] A younger Daniel Moye death certificate