crestview memoral cemetary

  • Donald
    Message 1 of 8 , May 5, 2009
      I am looking for the crestview memoral cemetary in or around pitt co. I beleive it might be around farmville.
    • Julian Byrd
      Message 2 of 8 , May 5, 2009
        There is a Crestview Memorial Cemetery located in Roanoke Rapids, NC

        Julian Byrd
        I am looking for the crestview memoral cemetary in or around pitt co. I beleive it might be around farmville.

      • Wanda Dwyer
        Message 3 of 8 , May 5, 2009
          There is a Crestview cemetery located on highway 258 outside of the
          Farmville, NC town limits

          Wanda Dwyer

          Message 4 of 8 , May 5, 2009
            There is a Crestlawn cemetery located on US 258 between Farmville and
            Fountain, near the crossroad known as Toddy.

            What families are you looking?

            Bill

            Message 5 of 8 , May 7, 2009
              --- In genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Kittrell" <wbk99@...> wrote:

              > There is a Crestlawn cemetery located on US 258 between Farmville and
              > Fountain, near the crossroad known as Toddy.
              >
              > What families are you looking?
              >
              > Bill

            • Ruth Fentress
              Message 6 of 8 , May 12, 2009
                Is there a listing of those buried in the Crestview Cemetery near Farmville, NC, that can be found on line ?
                Ruth----- Original Message -----
                There is a Crestview cemetery located on highway 258 outside of the
                Farmville, NC town limits

                Wanda Dwyer

                There is a Crestview Memorial Cemetery located in Roanoke Rapids, NC

                Julian Byrd
                I am looking for the crestview memoral cemetary in or around pitt co. I
                beleive it might be around farmville.

              • liz_sparrow
                Message 7 of 8 , May 13, 2009
                  Ruth and Donald, I believe the name of the cemetery on Hwy. 258 outside of Farmville is Crestlawn, not Crestview. I have the listings of that cemetery in Bill Kittrell's 2007 set of books called Cemetery Survey of Pitt County, North Carolina, which is fully indexed. If you are looking for someone in particular, I'll be glad to do a lookup for you.

                  Liz

                  Message 8 of 8 , May 13, 2009
                    Liz, thank you so much for your reply. I do have Bill's cemetery books. I heard from Bill & he indicates that it is not an old cemetery, at least not as old as I need, but I'll keep searching for the grave site of Dr. Elias Joyner Blount because he is not buried in the old Blount family cemetery near the home which puzzles me because his parents tombstones are there.