Re: [genpcncfir] Need look up for death certificate in New Jersey

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 12, 2009
      Dear Claude,
           We have a similar problem here in Virginia with Birth Records. These are supposedly limited to next of kin, but exceptions are sometimes made for researchers and where the record is not that of a child.
           Put on all your charm, or if you feel yourself lacking in this department, get Gayle or someone else to crank it up and go over there in person, and see what, other than a lawyer or an act of Congress you need to get the information, and see what doors open.
           If all else fails, write the best letter of your whole life to the next of kin and see what happens.
           Later, Carol