Re: [genpcncfir] Diane T. Barber/Don't know if this is one of yours

  • Shade Barnes
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 5, 2009
      Paula, no this one isn't the one I am searching for. I have gone to the court house today and found a marriage license for her oldest daughter. Millicent Ann Barber married Eric Eugene Smith on March 14, 1992.
      Her Father: John L. Barber
      Her Mother: Diane O'Neil

      Her Mother was born in New York. She died when here kids were real small so it would be around 1979. Their Father was in Newark NJ. I think she is buried somewhere around there, would like to find out where at for the kids and when she was born and her family info. I know I am grasping at straws but you have to start somewhere.

      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 5, 2009
        Diane Elizabeth O'Neill Pedigree
          Female

        ________________________________
        Event(s):
        Birth:  01 MAR 1951   Peter'S Hospital, New Brunswick, Middlesex, New Jersey
        Christening:
        Death:  10 JUN 1979   New Brunswick, Middlesex, New Jersey
         Paula Baker

        Thomas Mann

        ________________________________

        ____________ _________ _________ __

        Message 3 of 11 , Mar 5, 2009
          John BARBER
              Birth Date: 27 Jan 1949
              Death Date: 31 Jan 2003
              Social Security Number:  244-82-2722
              State or Territory Where Number Was Issued:  North Carolina

            Death Residence Localities
              ZIP Code: 07103
              Localities:  Newark, Essex, New Jersey

           Paula Baker

          Thomas Mann

          Message 4 of 11 , Mar 6, 2009
            Paula,

            Is Pedigree her last name?   The woman I am searching for is a Barber after her marriage, I think she was born in New York, is what the marriage license said on her oldest daughter's Millicent Barber Smith.    She died in New Jersey but don't know where she was buried.   Thanks for all the help you are giving me.

            Message 5 of 11 , Mar 6, 2009
              No pedigree is a genealogy term. Good luck.