Need look up

  • Shade Barnes
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 3, 2009
      I need someone to try to find info on the following:

      Millicent Barber Smith

      born in 1970, died in 2000

      Black

      Bayboro, NC is where she is buried

      I know her Dad's name was Johnnie Barber and Mother's name was Diane.   The Dad died in NJ, the Mom is buried somewhere in New Jersey.

      Her sister and brothers want to know who their Mom was and where she is buried, they think she is in New Jersey.   All the children were small when Mom died.   Children's names are Millicent, Johnnie Jr, Justin, Julian (these two are twins) and Nicole.

      This is all I know.   They are hoping that it will show the Mother's maiden name and where she is buried.    I have no way of looking it up, what I have tried have not been successful.

      Any help I thank you for.

    • amaryllish@aol.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 4, 2009
        What is your name and do you have any dates with these names? Amy W. Hunt
        recession.
        (http://jobs.aol.com/gallery/growing-job-industries?ncid=emlcntuscare00000002)

        Message 3 of 11 , Mar 4, 2009
          http://library.uncg.edu/slavery/results.aspx?s=3&sid=339&lRec=20183203&lastset=50&perpag=25
           Paula Baker

          Thomas Mann

        • Shade Barnes
          Message 4 of 11 , Mar 4, 2009
            The only dates I have is for Millicent Barber Smith, she was born in 1970 and died in 2000, she is buried in Pamlico Co, NC.   Went to her grave to get this.

            My name is Deborah S Barnes and I live at Cash Corner, NC.

            Message 5 of 11 , Mar 5, 2009
              Where was she when she died?
               Paula Baker

              Thomas Mann

              ________________________________

              ************ **Worried about job security? Check out the 5 safest jobs in a

              Message 6 of 11 , Mar 5, 2009
                DIANE T BARBER 22 Oct 1946 28 Sep 2001 (V) 08232 (Pleasantville, Atlantic, NJ) (none specified) 150-34-6894 New Jersey
                 Paula Baker

                Thomas Mann

                ________________________________

                Message 7 of 11 , Mar 5, 2009
                  Paula, no this one isn't the one I am searching for. I have gone to the court house today and found a marriage license for her oldest daughter. Millicent Ann Barber married Eric Eugene Smith on March 14, 1992.
                  Her Father: John L. Barber
                  Her Mother: Diane O'Neil

                  Her Mother was born in New York. She died when here kids were real small so it would be around 1979. Their Father was in Newark NJ. I think she is buried somewhere around there, would like to find out where at for the kids and when she was born and her family info. I know I am grasping at straws but you have to start somewhere.

                  Message 8 of 11 , Mar 5, 2009
                    Diane Elizabeth O'Neill Pedigree
                      Female

                    ________________________________
                    Event(s):
                    Birth:  01 MAR 1951   Peter'S Hospital, New Brunswick, Middlesex, New Jersey
                    Christening:
                    Death:  10 JUN 1979   New Brunswick, Middlesex, New Jersey
                     Paula Baker

                    Thomas Mann

                    ________________________________

                    ____________ _________ _________ __

                    Message 9 of 11 , Mar 5, 2009
                      John BARBER
                          Birth Date: 27 Jan 1949
                          Death Date: 31 Jan 2003
                          Social Security Number:  244-82-2722
                          State or Territory Where Number Was Issued:  North Carolina

                        Death Residence Localities
                          ZIP Code: 07103
                          Localities:  Newark, Essex, New Jersey

                       Paula Baker

                      Thomas Mann

                      Message 10 of 11 , Mar 6, 2009
                        Paula,

                        Is Pedigree her last name?   The woman I am searching for is a Barber after her marriage, I think she was born in New York, is what the marriage license said on her oldest daughter's Millicent Barber Smith.    She died in New Jersey but don't know where she was buried.   Thanks for all the help you are giving me.

                        Message 11 of 11 , Mar 6, 2009
                          No pedigree is a genealogy term. Good luck.