Re: [genpcncfir] 1940 census records

  • Bobby Atkinson
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2009
      Thanks, I will check out the site.

      ________________________________
      From: Lawrence Cobb <cobbla@...>
      To: genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, February 28, 2009 7:35:45 AM
      Subject: Re: [genpcncfir] 1940 census records

      The answer is 2012, April 1st. Go to this site for more info. <
      http://www.1930cens us.com/1940_ census.php>

      The official date for the 1940 Census is April 1st, but since that
      day will fall on a Sunday in 2012, it is unclear whether reseachers
      will have weekend access to film at the National Archives or will
      instead need to wait until Monday to satisfy their genealogical
      curiosity.

      Larry Cobb
      Greenville, Texas