Will the real wife of Kinchen P. Owens please stand up?

  • Joe Webb
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 28, 2009
      Does anyone have any proof that Kinchen P. Owens married Rebecca Crisp? Or did he marry Rebecca Rodgers.

      I have looked on the internet and the result is about half and half for each one. So I looked up some of Kinchen's children's death certificates and they say Rebecca Rodgers.

      So where did it come from that he married Rebecca Crisp, or is she a first wife. He had 7 children by Rebecca Rodgers. I can't find any for him and Rebecca Crisp.

      Jo Webb

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 29, 2009
        I found on a NC death certificate where Rebecca Crisp and Jesse Bailey had a child in 1886 in Greene County.  There was another child too a few years later.
         Paula Baker

        Thomas Mann