Henry Powell

  • rootspuzzle
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2009
      This was on the Wilson egroup

      Good morning,
      I have very sad news this morning. Henry Powell has past away. He
      died late last night or early this morning at Wilson Medical Center
      here is Wilson, NC. I don't know any arrangements yet but he will be
      at Joyner's Funeral Home here in Wilson. He has been sick for a very
      long time. His wife Sue has stood by him faithfully during his
      illness. Henry will be missed by so many people............Please
      pray for Sue and all of the family.
      Carol

      I found in the Wilson paper the following.

      Henry Powell Jr.

      Aug. 9, 1936 -- Jan. 28, 2009

      Frederick Henry Powell Jr., 72, died today. Arrangements are by
      Joyner's Funeral Home, 4100 Raleigh Road Parkway. Condolences may be
      directed to www.joyners.net.