Richard Galloway

  • Bill Kittrell
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 26, 2009
      I found the following loose note in my notebook, but have not had
      chance to check the entire book. No other information.
      No county given. This Richard would not be the one you
      are looking if yours was on the 1790 census.

      Richard Galloway b. Nov 5, 1689, son of Samuel & Ann Galloway

      Bill
    • Betty Cobb Batchelor
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 26, 2009
        Thanks for the quick reply, please keep me posted if anything is
        located on Richard Galloway. I'm checking for possible parents or
        sibling for Jesse Galloway b abt 1797 living in Edgecombe County by
        1830. Thanks for your time and caring.
        Betty