Tucker cemetery

  • john t. smith
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 26, 2009
      Has any one heard of Tucker cemetery near Bell Authur?
    • Bill Kittrell
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 26, 2009
        You have the Arden C. Tucker, Jr. cemetery located about one mile south of Ballards
        Crossroads on Worthington Farm. Arden was born in 1834.

        You have nearby the J. Bennett Speight Cemetery, where B. Frank Tucker b. 1816
        is buried. He married the widow of Stanley Kittrell

        These are not at Bell Arthur but closer to it than Farmville, Winterville or Greenville.

        What Tuckerrs are you looking for?

        Bill
        Has any one heard of Tucker cemetery near Bell Authur?

      • johncn@umich.edu
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 26, 2009
          Bill,
          I am looking for a William Nichols that is buried there.

          thank you
          John Nichols