New Bern NC Genealogy WorkShop 14 March 09

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 24, 2009
      Hello Group...
      The below may be of interest to some of you. Whomever attends, please share the results with our dynamic Group!!

      New Bern, NC � 14 March 2009, Craig Roberts Scott, CG, will provide a
      four-part workshop "Overcoming Brickwalls". The talks include: Service Not
      Found: Finding Your Ancestor in the Military; Maiden Name Not Found: Finding
      Your Female Ancestors; Land Not Found: Finding Your Ancestor on the Ground;
      and Where Oh Where: Using the Internet to Solve Brickwall Problems.

      This workshop, to be held at the Broad Street Christian Church, New Bern, is
      cosponsored by the North Carolina Genealogical Society and the Craven County
      Genealogical Society. For more information: http://www.ncgenealogy.org

      Jewelle

      jewellebaker@...
      jewelle@...
      Main SURNAMES;
      CANNON; COX; JACKSON; McLAWHORN (all sp); WINGATE ++++

    • Evelyn Spangler Brothers
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 25, 2009
        Time? Cost? Registration? Boy do I ever need to attend!

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 2, 2009