Look up please Nancy Hardee

  • Shade Barnes
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 22, 2009
      I need someone to look up one of my ancestors for me, I do not have Ancestry.com.

      Nancy Hardee born Bef 1782 died aft 1828

      She married Othenial Tripp he was the son of Caleb Tripp.

      I need to know who her parents were?

      One article I have says it is Thomas Hardee and another one says it is James R Hardee.

      Thank you so much

    • Judy N. Lewis
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 22, 2009
        I don't have Ancestry either.  But just as a note of interest, I did find the following in Pitt County Deed Book EE page 247:

        Date:  8-22-1827

        Grantor:  Othnial Tripp

        Grantee:  James R. Hardee

        11 Acres; $40