[genpcfr] Laughinghouse (Elizabeth's birth date)

  • JGrimes227@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 21, 1999
      John Lucas sent me some mail back in January and I re-found it tonight. He
      asked a good question (which I don't think I ever addressed - this paper has
      a mind of its own and it is bent on getting lost somewhere). If Elizabeth L'
      (wife of Caleb Nelson) dau. of JJ Laughinghouse and Eliz. Walls was born on
      11 Nov 1795, she was born well after her mother's death on 15 Nov 1790. Her
      birth succession from at least two of her siblings appears out of whack (two
      were born in 1886 and then she was born in 1895 - possible but not normal, it
      seems to me, for the time. Conceivably (no pun intended) her mother could
      have been on of JJ's other wives. In any case, does anyone else have another
      good date for Elizabeth Laughinghouse's birth?

      eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/genpcfr
    • pat trigilio
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 22, 1999
        I have Elizabeth born 11-11-1795 d/o John Laughinghouse (2-4-1757)
        Check with GLoria Taylor: glot@...
        She supplied the info and has more.
        Pat