[NCEDGECO] Edgecombe Co., NC Heritage Book Deadline EXTENDED; 4-30-09

  • Adam_CScott@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2009

      Great news Pam!

      There is now a final deadline extension to April 30. By a majority vote, the Edgecombe Co. Book Committee decided Monday night that more articles are needed (especially family & pioneer family stories). As of last night there are nearly 550 articles, most with photos. Don't miss this last chance to be a part of Edgecombe County heritage and history!

      The Committee wants a book of equal or larger size than the Franklin County, NC heritage book published late Dec., 2008!  Kudos to that group for such a beautiful book!

      For more about the Edgecombe Co. book, click on
      http://www.county-heritage.com/nc/edgecombe

      Note that it will take a few days to update the deadline on the website.
      http://www.ancestry.tv

      From: KATHY WEST <hunney@...>
      Subject: Re: [NCEDGECO] Edgecombe Co., NC Heritage Book Meeting - Nov. 17
      To: Adam_CScott@..., ncedgeco@...
      Date: Saturday, January 3, 2009, 4:33 AM

      Will there be another meeting before deadline? If so, I would like to attend. I will be coming from Jacksonville, NC. I have a couple of family  histories I would like to submit but would still like to attend a meeting.

      Kathy Jo Griffin West