Williams Mill

  • jonefa
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 2008
      William Creek is now known as Kitten Creek. Looking at maps, this may be what you're looking for since I see that it runs through Dilda Church Road.
      Faye Hays

    • Bill Kittrell
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 31, 2008
        Faye, I believe you are correct. This is the area of the Wallace
        and Wooten info that I posted. Also where the Dilda cemetery
        is located.