Re:Re:[genpcncfir] Hello

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 30, 2008
      Sorry did not know it went 2 list. I'm on my phone. Not 'puter.

      ----------

      From: stephannie brown <stephanniewilson@...>
      To: <cchambliss_02@...>,<daiburch@...>,<dwblessed_1@...>,<no1butk@...>,
      <scottlewistips@...>,"Alethea Lee" <SascheenL@...>,"Althea" <whisper1908@...>,
      "ametria mccloud" <ametria8301@...>,"Anthony Jones" <ajonesus2002@...>,"Barbara Williams" <jwill64@...>,
      "Bill Kittrell" <wbk99@...>,"Bridgett LaShawn Pressley" <sweetsugarbri@...>,
      "carolyn locket" <clockett1019@...>,"Cuz Ernese McQueen" <ef_mcqueen@...>,"CUZ NIECY" <rdnaja@...>,
      "fredrick brown" <fredbro2000@...>,"gregory brown" <gbbrown33@...>,"j ul gy" <frenchvanilla488@...>,
      "jackie lockett" <lockettjackie@...>,"Jewelle Baker" <genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com>,"Kantrell Smith" <Kantrell_S@...>,
      "keith cuz lockett" <bdhoochhooch@...>,"lavitta lockett" <lavittas@...>,"lonnese mcqueen" <lonnesemosley@...>,
      "MICA" <luvjoi1973@...>,"monique s wilson" <monikeywilson21@...>,"Mrs. Dunbar" <pdunbar1@...>,
      "Ms. jewele baker" <jewelle@...>,"precilla Lockett" <plockett@...>,"prince fuquan wilson" <pfwilsonus@...>,
      "renae g" <frenchvanillia488@...>,"RONNIE LOCKETT" <srrlock@...>,"shaneekqua wilson" <shaneekquawilson1@...>,
      "sheryl lockett" <shegochef@...>,"Shryree Holmes Leverett" <HolmesLeverett@...>,"sue debolt" <suedebolt@...>,
      "Tara Spencer" <austin1908@...>,"tasha" <lil_drip1@...>,"Velda Hunter" <hunterva1908@...>
      Date: Tue, Dec 30, 2008 05:56 PM
      Subject: [genpcncfir] Hello

      HAVE A HAPPY AND SAFE NEW YEAR!

      Family Research: Ross;Wilson;McQueen;Randolph;Cobbin (all-sp); Pitt

      Message 2 of 6 , May 18, 2009
        Dear Doris,
             Some of these notices are "for real," but there is usually a catch. The catch is the person posting wants you to sign up for some kind of credit security that you have to pay for with your credit card. To get your score, you have to pay $1.00, but how are you going to pay it if not with your credit card. I simply refuse to put my credit card information out there.
            You can get the credit report free at "annualcreditreport.com." Again, though, you have to pay attention to catch the little message that tells you how to do that. These sites keep trying to convince you to pay the dollar and get the score as well.
            I spent many frustrating run-throughs of some of these Opral and Suze Orman recommended sites before figuring out how to navigate "annualcreditreport.com" and skip the request for money yet still get copies of my credit report from each reporting agency.
           As far as I am concerned, it is just as easy, and less frustrating, to write Experian, TransUnion, and Equifax directly for your free report from each. If you still want your score, send them a check or bill your credit card and obtain your score.
           Certainly, it takes longer, but if you are applying for credit anyway, you can sometimes get your lender to share the scores with you--more commonly if you are seeking a mortgage. Also, if you are turned down for credit, you will be sent a notice that you have 60 days to request a free credit report. Whether or not, your score will be included without your paying a fee, I do not know.
           I wanted my reports quickly because I was planning to refinance the townhouse I own with my daughter.
           As for credit score, it depends upon the lender. If you have a 700 FICO, and you have a 30% income to debt ratio and no recent dings on your credit, you really should not worry. Just shop around if you do not like the rate or terms one creditor has offered you. After all, to stay in business, creditors need borrowers. As a potential borrower, you have leverage. Use it, and the best of luck to you.
            Later, Carol

        Message 3 of 6 , May 23, 2009
          Dear Doris,
               You are probably right. I really cannot imagine what people are thinking sometimes!
                Carol