Re: [genpcncfir] William Mill Creek

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 30, 2008
      Here is a posting that I found online regarding William's Mill Creek.  Perhaps it's in Duplin County?

      "Joseph Williams of Rockfish is believed to have moved with his brother John from Virginia to Duplin. He settled on a branch of Rockfish that was known as James' Swamp, later as William's Mill Creek and eventually became known as Taylor's Creek, which it is still called today. Joseph's children were Aaron who married Mary Newton, Joseph, Jr., who married Nannie Evans, Byrd who married Zilpha Mathis?, William, John who married Nancy Wallace, Phoebe who married George Bannerman and David who married Elizabeth Anderson."

       Paula Baker

      Thomas Mann