HARRIS

  • linda_boyette
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 25, 2008
      Does anyone have any information on Lydia Harris who married David
      Cummings? David was born on August 5, 1798 and died March 19, 1856.

      Linda Bridgers Boyette
    • Marcia McLawhorn
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 26, 2008
        Linda,
        Although, this does not answer your immediate question, others may connect to your family.

        On this list, 26 Mar 2004, lcvarner@..., sent an article from the Rocky Mount, NC Telegram on Monday, July 10, 1967: "Old Historical Facts" By AN OLD REPORTER, which talked about the son of this couple. [Subj. "Cummings, Cherry, Tyson, Baker & Johnson etc."]
        Marcia

      • lbboyett@ncsu.edu
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 26, 2008
          Thanks, this is my family and I have shared with this researcher!

          Linda