Sharing Ashland Christmas Card :)

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2008
      Merry Christmas Group..... and a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

      One of our members sent the below to me and I'm sharing with ALL of you! Take time to click and enjoy!

      I hope that this Holiday and our New Year brings comfort and happiness to all...... and that many "brick-walls" will come tumbling down with success in finding "lost" family members!!

      You are ALL SO GENEROUS with helping each other and I'm SO PROUD of each and every one of you!

      Remember to ALWAYS tell your family how much you love them EVERY DAY!!
      Jewelle

      jewellebaker@...
      jewelle@...
      Main SURNAMES;
      CANNON; COX; JACKSON; McLAWHORN (all sp); WINGATE ++++

      Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2008 9:06 PM
      Subject: Ashland Christmas card

      ENJOY

      This is beautiful! Enjoy!

      Ashland College always does a beautiful Christmas card and this year they have done another one. This should get you into the Christmas Sprit. Make sure you have your speakers on and enjoy.

      Click on below:

      http://ecard.ashland.edu/2004admission/index.html