Re: [genpcncfir] Christopher Columbus BLAND

  • Marcia McLawhorn
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 19, 2008
      I have a Christopher Columbus 'Kit' Braxton, Jr. [1877-1897], son of Christopher Columbus 'Tip' Braxton, Sr. [1846-1897] in Pitt County, but no Christopher Columbus 'Kit' Bland.
      Were they related or did they live near each other?

      I have several "Christopher Columbus" - last names being:
      Case, Creech, Haddock, Hart, Henderson, Hood, McCoy & Rutherford
      Marcia