Re: [genpcncfir] Brooks-Blount-Tucker

  • Ruth Fentress
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 18, 2008
      Bill, Your knowledge of Pitt County families is amazing ! Thank you for posting so much for all of us to use. I'm very interested in the Blands, too ! Thanks again. Ruth----- Original Message -----
      From: Bill Kittrell
      To: genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2008 5:44 PM
      Subject: [genpcncfir] Brooks-Blount-Tucker

      Ruth, thank you for reply. I appreciate all the help
      you have given me in the past.

      Bill, good to hear from you. They moved the Tucker
      graves from the ECU campus. I believe Julian
      Vainright handled this for the university.

      Still checking on other grave sites that have been given
      to me. Will report them in the PCGQ when we have
      several.

      Bill