Re: [genpcncfir] Jacob B. Brooks

  • taximan9us
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 18, 2008
      My mother's Grandmother was Eva Brooks who married Charles Macon Tucker. They lived on what they call "The Old Brook's Place" The pioneer farm that they moved to the Pitt County Fairground is ( Or WAS!!!!) the old Brook's place. My Mother is Kathryn Brooks Tucker.

      BILL GREENE taxisunltdworldwide@yahoogroups.com