Re: [genpcncfir] Jacob B. Brooks

  • Ruth Fentress
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 18, 2008
      Bill, John Brooks married first Susanna Blount, sister of my Allen Blount of Pitt Co. ,and Susanna and Allen Blount were children of Jacob Blount of Pitt Co. I will look back at my information for more, if anyone wants it. There are deeds in Pitt proving that relationship.
      Ruth Blount Fentress
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 18, 2008
        My mother's Grandmother was Eva Brooks who married Charles Macon Tucker. They lived on what they call "The Old Brook's Place" The pioneer farm that they moved to the Pitt County Fairground is ( Or WAS!!!!) the old Brook's place. My Mother is Kathryn Brooks Tucker.

        BILL GREENE taxisunltdworldwide@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 18, 2008