Re: [genpcncfir] gage

  • Judy N. Lewis
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 9, 2008
      From NC State Census Records:

      1880 Mitchell County, Bakersville Township list a John Gage, age 2, son of Aaron (age 47) and Sarah (age 43).

      1910 Mitchell County, Bakersville Township, list the following family:

      John C. Gage, 32, married 8 years

      Mattie, wife, 29

      Virgie, daughter, 6

      Bessie, daughter, 3

      Carol, son, 1

      Sally, mother, 77, widowed

      Pitt County is in the Eastern part of NC and Mitchell County is in the Western part of NC.

      Judy