gage

  • d.ward57
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2008
      I'm looking for information on John gage from N.C He was my g g
      grandfather
    • Judy N. Lewis
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 9, 2008
        From NC State Census Records:

        1880 Mitchell County, Bakersville Township list a John Gage, age 2, son of Aaron (age 47) and Sarah (age 43).

        1910 Mitchell County, Bakersville Township, list the following family:

        John C. Gage, 32, married 8 years

        Mattie, wife, 29

        Virgie, daughter, 6

        Bessie, daughter, 3

        Carol, son, 1

        Sally, mother, 77, widowed

        Pitt County is in the Eastern part of NC and Mitchell County is in the Western part of NC.

        Judy