Fw: Annie Jefcoat Smith Thanks!!

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2008
      Hello Group....
      Read below Barbara's note of THANKS to all of you who took your precious time to help a fellow genealogist.
      I'm SO proud of y'all....... each and every one!!

      Hope your families will be sharing Thanksgiving with you. This is an opportune time to create memories and share family history!!
      Take lots of pictures.... and be sure to identify each photo for future generations research :)
      Jewelle

      jewelle@...
      jewellebaker@...
      Researching: (Main Capitalized)
      Worthington, plus ++++

      Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2008 7:21 PM
      Subject: Re: Fw: Annie Jefcoat Smith * 2 children

      I was able to access the birth records and the death index on Ancestry, but not Anne's death certificate image. I have had a blast with TX death certificate images as I have chased my Jefcoats west, so this has been a very productive few months.

      Anne Jefcoat Smith was a first cousin of my maternal grandfather, and I started filling in on her family in MS after I located the TX kin. It has clicked along nicely and what your group has provided has put icing on that piece of my Jefcoat "cake."

      Please extend my thanks to whoever provided the death certificate image and the duplicates. Though I abstracted the information from for my personal use, I can send these on to Anne's niece in Kansas. She has been energized with all of my questions.

      Jewelle, you are indeed well named!

      Regards,
      Barbara