Re: [genpcncfir] family search

  • amaryllish@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 5, 2008
      This is what I found based on the info you gave.
      Death Certifcate for:
      Robert Lee Johnson
      Male
      White
      Age 58
      Birth Date: 15 Dec 1915
      Birth Place: North Carolina
      Death Date: 29 May 1974
      Death Location: Rockingham, Richmond County, NC
      Father's Name: William A. Johnson
      Mother's Name: Betty Rush
      Souce's Name: Gracie Miller
      Residence: Rockingham, Richmond County, NC
      Occupation: helper with a moving van company.
      Died at: Richmond Memorial Hosptial, Rockingham, NC
      Burial at: Northam Cemetery, Richmond County, NC

      I hope this help you. Good Luck! Amy W. Hunt
      Holiday needs. Search Now.
      -aol-search/?ncid=emlcntussear00000001)