Re: [genpcncfir] Gardner Family

  • Shade Barnes
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 3, 2008
      Hi,

      I a descendant of William Franks so I am very interested to see what the response is to Betsy Gardner or Betsey Delamar..... Please keep me informed.
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 4, 2008
        Hi Marcia,

        I don't have Betsy or William in my family line so I have no additional info on them.

        As for Arthur Gardner, I don't know him either.  I have not found him in the Census Records which makes me wonder if perhaps Arthur is a middle name.

        I'll let you know if anything comes up...Judy

        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 5, 2008
          Hello,

          I am an off spring of William Franks.   I do not have anything on Betsy being a Delemar, my records show that he married Betsey Gardner.   I do not have any info on Betsey Gardner and was hoping someone who researches the Gardner's would have her and share with me her family info.

          Thanks