RE: [genpcncfir] adoptions

  • Evelyn Hendricks
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2008
      I found one adopted person by writing to this list and giving them all the
      information I had. Between them, they located the person. I did have a lot
      of information to provide to them. They also helped me find a friend's
      relatives in Florida. All she knew was that her father was in Florida and
      that he had sisters with certain names. Of course she also knew her father's
      name and approximate date of birth.

      You will find this list very friendly and helpful.

      Evelyn

      _____